Production Title: Safe Harbors Music Video
Compensation: Stipend Pay
Music Video with 3 Vignettes:
1. Depressed woman, a shut-in, is moved by the selfless acts of a younger neighbor.
2. Bored teenager (cast as young looking adult) get a lesson in service and learns that helping feels good.
3. The neighborhood curmudgeon, a grizzled war vet, has a vulnerable moment and a neighbor notices and decides to help.
Film/Video: Short Film
Participation Fees: No
Crew Needed: No
1) Female: 45-60, overweight, dealing with depression.
2) Female: 20-30, younger neighbor, minority.
1) Male: young looking adult to play bored teenager.
2) Female: Mom in her 40's, wants to get her son off the couch
3) Female: 50-70, outside thrift store/food bank, homeless, exposed to the elements
1) Male: 55-75, grizzled war veteran, unapproachable, visible tattoos a plus
2) Male: 30-40, judgmental neighbor
What To Prepare
Nothing to prepare for audition, please dress casual, audition may involve cold reading and emoting on camera.
By Appointment: Email ONLY
Audition Dates and Times: TBD
Callback Dates and Times: TBD
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.