A trio of college students have to save their friend and the world from the zombie apocalypse. The key to their survival is their woman on the inside. There's only one problem: if she falls asleep she dies. The race against time and certain gorey death begins now!
- SAM, (19-23) Fraternity brother, preppy look. A conventionally attractive male college student. A thespian pretty boy with a heart of gold. He is madly in love with his girlfriend Tiffany, and is a fiercely loyal friend. A romantic and an idealist, he's not very brave, but rises to the challenge (albeit hesitantly) when the need arises. Must be okay with a kissing scene.
- TIFFANY, (19-23) ANY ETHNICITY. Drop dead gorgeous girlfriend of Sam. She's pretty and she knows it too. Sam absolutely adores her, and she uses that to her advantage. She's rebellious and likes to push the envelope. Not just a pretty face. She has some serious wit and attitude. Must be okay with a kissing scene.
- DYSON, (19-23) ANY ETHNICITY BESIDES CAUCASIAN. A real built dude. He's a knife aficionado and always tries to be the macho man. However, he's never afraid to crack a joke. He's very protective of his friends, especially Jo (but don't tell her that!). Is a shoot first; ask questions later kind of guy.
- JOSEPHINE, (19-23) Hipster cute, conventionally attractive girl. Not a model, but still beautiful. She has a thing for cameras and will do pretty much anything for good footage. She's driven, and no nonsense. Her sarcasm knows no bounds. She's a realist and lets logic be her guide. She seems to be fearless, but everyone is afraid of something.
- DOUGLAS, (35-40) Middle-aged gentleman. One of the lead research scientists on a top secret experiment. When the experiment goes terribly wrong it is his wife Claire that is affected. He spends the majority of his life trying to save his wife from his own mistakes, and herself. He eventually is turned into a monster himself. He starts off as hopeful, but quickly becomes bitter and resentful.
- CLAIRE, (30-35) The lovely wife and co-researcher for Douglas. Preferably Red-headed but totally not necessary. She is the victim of a science experiment gone wrong. Her transformation starts the apocalypse. She is blindly trusting of her husband and optimistic until she is turned into a flesh eating monster.
- STORE CLERK, ANY AGE, ETHNICITY, or GENDER. Works at the super market. Minimal speaking role.
- CASHIER, ANY AGE ETHNICITY or GENDER. Works at the super market. Minimal speaking role.
- RADIO ANNOUNCER, Male capable of a radio announcer voice. Minimal speaking role. Voice over only.
STUDENT 1 - (19-23) A fraternity brother. Gets killed by a zombie. Any ethnicity. Moderate speaking role. Must be okay with a kissing scene. Will be zombie for rest of film.
STUDENT 2 - (19-23) A fraternity brother. Gets killed by a zombie. Any ethnicity. Minor Speaking role. Will be zombie for rest of film.
STUDENT 3 - (19-23) A fraternity brother. Gets killed by a zombie. Any ethnicity. Minor speaking role. Bonus if you can play guitar (Not required). Will be a zombie for rest of film.
AMANDA - (19-23) FEATURED ZOMBIE ROLE. No speaking required. A beautiful (blonde?) girl who was turned into a zombie. Literally eats someone's face off. Must be okay with kissing and then "face eating".
ZOMBIE EXTRAS (10 or so) People willing to be the undead horde.
Please email if interested!
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.