2016-2017 Auditions for "Red Velvet Cake Wars".
We conduct open auditions for all main stage and Black Box productions and anyone is welcome. We are a community theatre and seek talent from all backgrounds and experience levels. Most auditions are held over two consecutive nights and consist of cold readings from the script. Some auditions require a prepared monologue. Musical auditions also require an audition song, and may include a dance/movement audition. Actors are asked to come to auditions with a complete list of potential date conflicts. Please also bring a resume or simple list of your prior theatre experience. If you have one, bring a headshot. If not, we can take a photo of you at the audition. See you at auditions!
WHAT TO BRING TO THE AUDITION:
1. A photo or headshot if you have one.
2. A resume or list of your theatre experience.
3. A complete list of potential conflicts (THIS IS A MUST.)
1. Excessive conflicts will make it difficult to cast you.
2. New conflicts after being cast are problematic and must be limited to legitimate emergencies.
3. Regular rehearsals begin promptly at 7:30 pm and usually run approximately 2 hours but can extend up to 3 hours closer to opening.
4. Friday and Saturday night performances are at 8 pm with a call time of 7 pm.
5. Sunday performances are at 3 pm with a call time of 2 pm.
Regular rehearsals are T.B.A.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.