Female Brand Ambassador.
Wilson Sporting Goods Co., a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high performance sports equipment, apparel and accessories. Since 1914, Wilson has been on the mission to help athletes everywhere reach their true potential.
We are partnering with Wilson and their unwavering commitment to innovation, as they push its sports into new territories, including digitally connected, socially sharable, and highly customizable products. Apply to join this team today and help Wilson continue to raise the bar of their brand.
- Strengthen the brand by introducing an on-brand presence in stores.
- Work 15-35 hours in store per month .
- Ensure that all Wilson product is merchandised optimally.
- Monitor product inventory and ensure that all product has been down-stocked to the retail floor.
- Installing new displays; ensuring all displays are in good repair and fully functioning.
- Educating store associates about the technical attributes of Wilson products, the brand, and key marketing messages through training sessions and one-on-one interactions.
- Engaging consumers on an informal basis on products, as well as providing consumer sales support to retail associates.
- Perform demos in store while engaging with consumers and selling product.
- Must have and be able to demonstrate extraordinary communication & organizational skills.
- Be comfortable working on your own while receiving remote coaching and supervision.
- Possess an outgoing personality with a desire to positively represent the Wilson brand.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to Wilson's ever-evolving retail landscape (# of stores may fluctuate).
- Must use digital social sites and understand networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- You will get paid $15/hr in addition to extra Zone Rate compensation depending on distance of each site from home
- Opportunities to earn free product.
- Business cards identifying you as an Agent and representative for Wilson Sports
- Training tools and handouts delivered by our company
- Using this opportunity to gain real life sales and marketing experience.
- Being able to add us to your resume as a Retail Intelligence Agent.
Follow the link to apply.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.