We have parted ways with our drummer, and are in need of a tight, dedicated drummer ASAP! The current group consists of myself (lead vocals and bass guitar), the lead guitarist, and a second lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist.
We play songs such as:
1. All The Small Things - Blink-182
2. Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
3. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic At The Disco
4. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
5. Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
6. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
7. Absolutely (Story of A Girl) - Nine Days
8. The Anthem - Good Charlotte and many more along the same genres
We have all been in working bands before, and are very motivated to get out and perform. All of us live in apartments and do not have places to practice. We are looking for a drummer that has a practice space. I have all PA equipment. We will be looking to put in 2 solid practices per week, generally.
If you are interested and think you would be a good fit, please call.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.