Seeking Non Union Talent for a Trade Show performance.
A healthcare trade show geared towards individuals 55+ is seeking a senior couple who can legitimately dance skillfully and energetically in any style of upbeat dance, to perform in front of a booth at the show. Please see the details below.
ROLES: 2 Dancers - Male & Female
DANCE STYLES: Anything that is energetic, upbeat, and fun. Not a competitive style, and not just a two-step or a jitterbug.
PERFORMANCE DATES: Monday October 31 & Tuesday November 1
- Couple will perform 4 times a day from 12:30-3:30pm in front of a specific trade show booth
- Each dance performance will last 5 minutes
- No formal attire needed
Pay per day + $250 per travel day
- Airfare, hotel, meals, and all expenses paid
Please submit the following with the SUBJECT LINE: Trade Show Dancer Submission':
1. A self-recorded video or demo tape of you dancing energetically. Video submissions can range from 1-2 minutes.
2. A current, close-up photograph of yourself.
3. Resume (if you have one, if not it's ok please submit anyway)
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.