We are a well-established original rock act based in IL and we're looking for a new lead-vocalist and frontman.
Here's what you can expect out of us:
1. Professionalism: We've all been doing this for a long time and know how to handle ourselves.
2. Good shows: We have good connections throughout the scene. The shows we book are usually some of the best quality local bills you're going to find.
3. Quality: Opinion is subjective, but we put our music on par with any original act in STL. We love what we write and that shows in our passion for tailoring songs that really mean something.
4. Maturity: We're all adults around 30ish. We all have stable day jobs and families.
Here's what we expect out of you:
1. Creativity: Lyrically and vocally, we want you to stand out and have something to say.
2. Showmanship: You need to be able to work in front of an audience.
3. Professionalism: Show up to practice on time and do your homework. Be ready to critique parts and be critiqued on what you write. Writing in this band is a group effort and we want to add someone who can contribute in a variety of ways.
4. Be Ready To Promote: We work hard to promote our band in a lot of ways. Social Media, Fliers, Networking with other bands. Be ready to do all and support the scene as well as the band.
5. Ability To Sing: We are a sing-first band. Please be able to sing in key. Screaming is cool, but not a necessity. We don't rely on it, but are open to adding that dynamic in certain amounts.
6. Maturity: Age isn't so much of a concern. But please have your life together. Have reliable transportation.
Our influences are too numerous to name, so we recorded some *rough* audio samples that will give you some indication as to what we're writing right now.
When you reply, please have some vocal samples ready. We'll be happy to forward mp3's to work on before an audition.
Thanks! Call/text for details.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.