It is a fun, interactive game taking place in New York City and is one of the city's hottest attractions. While it looks like any other ordinary room, it's actually a mystery puzzle. Find the hidden objects, figure out the clues, and solve the puzzles to earn your freedom and "Escape the Room." You have 60 minutes, so be quick! We're looking for entertaining people to host games. You should be charismatic, witty, and a fast learner.
As a Cluemaster, you will be responsible for the following:
- Setting up the room prior to each game
- Directing participants to our location, greeting and checking in participants
- Supervising games, manning the clock during gameplay, and debriefing the participants at the end of the game, entering game logs
- Maintain cleanliness of game rooms and lobby
- Help repair props used in games
Please visit website by following the link for more info. To apply, please submit a resume as well as a few sentences why you would make a good Cluemaster.
Must have weekend and holiday availability.
HOW TO APPLY: APPLY BY EMAIL.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.