Playground Bullies is a short student film about bullying in elementary schools, following a victim.
- THOMAS/ERIN: First grader, GIRL OR BOY not many friends, gets picked on by older students. Main character.
- ERIC: Fourth or fifth grader, finds joy in picking on younger boys, particularly Thomas.
- DAVID: First grader, scrawny for his age, sad, and lonely. Finds joy and amazement in the little things like a scoop of ice cream.
- EMILY: Fourth grader, strong-willed and spoiled, used to getting her way. She sees the younger kids as a way to get what she can't.
- OLDER THOMAS: Fifth grade, GIRL OR BOY older brother figure for David. Uses his age to stop bullying from happening against the younger kids.
- MRS. JOHNSON: First grade teacher, 20-30s. Watches out for her students.
- MOTHER: 30s Protective, but not overbearing. PTA and soccer mom of Thomas.
- FATHER: Not very active in Thomas's life, works constantly. Thomas does not have a strong connection to him.
- ERIC'S FRIENDS(2): Follow Eric everywhere, almost as goons.
- EXTRAS: First through fifth graders to be on the playground.
Potential Filming Dates (Not all will be used):
Friday, October 21
Saturday, October 22
Sunday, October 23
Monday, October 24
Saturday, October 29
Please submit if interested!
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.