Acting, Modeling, Promo / Events, Theater, Band Gigs, Singing
1st degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt- 2010. Tournament Sparring Champion. Professional singer in national Gospel contemporary bands. Horses, gym, fight choreography for movies. Lifetime athlete. Plays include: "Dial M for Murder", "Caught in the Net", "It's a Wonderful Life", "First Things First", "12 Angry Men", "I Remember Mama" and many more. Movies "Counter", "Stolen", and "The Businessman".
* Movies: "COUNTER" & "Stolen" February-May 2013. Lead roles.
"The Businessman". December 2013. Lead role as Carl, the businessman.
* Baldwinsville Theatre Guild- "First Thing's First" as "Alan". Shows in May 2013.
* Many plays over 10 years with The Oswego Players, including lead roles.
* 1 year doing "John His Story" on the road with Port City Theater in CNY. 4 actors do 32 roles.
* Several years with the Oswego Children's Theater.
* Professional singer- opened for 10 time Grammy winners like Amy Grant at venues like The Syracuse Landmark.
* I also promoted, produced and sponsored large scale concerts all over NY for years, 500-10,000 seat venues.
* TV show- weekly for years. I host, music video format with interviews and songs by top Gospel artist's.
* Radio Show- weekly on the largest Country FM radio station in the city. 2 hour segment, I host Live.
COUNTER- Spring 2013. Time travel movie short. 10 minutes. Michael Paul Callahan is "Yonik".
The Businessman- December 2013.12 minute movie short. Michael Paul Callahan is "Carl", the businessman. Nolan Callahan is punk kid 2.
I am the main character "John Smith" in "Caught in the Net", August-September 2012
"Dial M for Murder"- February 2013 play I did as "Inspector Hubbard"
COUNTER- Time Travel movie. Link to 1 minute trailer. Spring 2013. Michael Paul Callahan is "Yonik".
BIO- taken from the play program "Dial M for Murder"- February 2013
Michael Callahan (Inspector Hubbard) Michael was a Christian recording artist for many years, opening for top-name Grammy-winning performers such as Amy Grant, David Meece, Twila Paris and many more. Michael had a weekly TV show and hosted a weekly two-hour radio show on a Binghamton country station. In Binghamton, he founded the annual "First Night" New Year's Eve family celebration, an annual dinner for the needy on Easter Day, and monthly Youth Skate Nights. He has appeared as "Uncle Billy" in "Its A Wonderful Life", "John Smith" in "Caught in the Net"," Juror # 10" in "Twelve Angry Men" and "Papa" in "I Remember Mama" with The Oswego Players. He has also had roles in The Port City Theatre, Baldwinsville Theatre Guild, and The Oswego Children's Theatre.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2017 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..