Acting, Theater, Voice-Over
MARIA ELENA SANCHEZ
Height: 5'1" Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Gray/White Eyes: Brown
Paranormal Trackers: House of Ages (In Production) - Role: Mala
Slice O' Cake (In Production) - Role: Mother May DeJean
Paul Stone (Post Production) - Role: Mental Health Patient
Polo (Post Production) - Role: Maria (Mother)
Dominion (In Production) - Role: Mrs. Perez
Goals: to act, do voice-overs and theater. I am Co-Founder and Partner of 24K Pictures, an Award Winning Singer/Songwriter raised in NYC, lived in Miami, reside in Houston, TX, and born in Cuba. My music career started in my 20's as a solo singer. I am also a published poet. Although having done some minor comedic roles in a road show in the '60s to '70s and an off-off Broadway presentation in the early '70s of the play, Dial "M" for Murder, which was performed as a reading play (I played the role of Margot the bedridden wife), my stage presence has been primarily based on my music performances.
1. May 2013 - Winner - Best Song by Singer/Songwriter I'm On Top of the World" - The Akademia Music Awards - From Album "Our World Restarting"
2. June 2013 - Winner - Best Song by Singer/Songwriter "Hands" X-Poze-Ing Music Awards - From Album "Our World Restarting" 3. August 2013 - Winner - Best Album by Singer/Songwriter "Our World Restarting" - X-Poze-Ing Music Awards
4. October 2013 - Winner - Best Song by Singer/Songwriter "Remembering My Life" - X-Poze-Ing Music Awards
5. December 2013 - Nominee - Best Song by Singer/Songwriter "Remembering My Life" - The Akademia Music Awards
6. April 2014 - Nominee - Best Song by Singer/Songwriter "You Stole My Soul" - X-Poze-Ing Music Awards
7. September 2014 - Winner - Best Song by Singer/Songwriter "Forgive Me" X-Poze-Ing Music Awards
8. December 2014 - Winner - Best Song Latin Ballad "Perdoname" The Akademia Music Awards
9. May 2017 - Winner - Best Christian/Gospel Song "Power of the Prayer" X-Poze-Ing Music Awards
10. June 2017 - Winner - Best Christian/Gospel Song "Power of the Prayer" The Akademia Music Awards
1. It's ME! - Released 05/29/2012
2. My World & I Know It - Released 10/26/2012
3. Our World Restarting - Released 04/07/2013
4. My Life Has Gone Away - Released 06/15/2014
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Studied/Read "Acting Without Agony" System by Don Richardson
SKILLS AND INTERESTS:
Production Assistant, Improvisation and dialects, including: English, Spanish, Spanish/English translations, Southern, British, Italian and others. Proficient in Softball/Baseball (was a softball umpire) and martial arts. Ride bicycle, motorcycle, manual and automatic transmission cars, have some mechanical skills, and some proficiency in firearms. Current U.S. passport. Interested in singing, music, music production, travel, computers, writing and more.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2018 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..