Acting, Modeling, Promo / Events, Theater, Dancing, Voice-Over
1) (1995 - Present) Conducting personal stunts.
2) (1999) I Performed in a play for drama class at Southern High School in Guam.
3) (2004 - 2006) I was a former autocross member of the Guam Road
Racers Association of the Sports Car Club of America.
4) (2004) Max Havoc "Curse of the dragon". I was working on set mainly as
a grip assistant but, did other stuff like stunt work under stunt coordinator Jordan Perry
aka jjperry. I played as a robber, a dead man, club scene & I get killed.
5) (2006) Revolution Television based out of Guam.
6) (2006 - 2007) Commercials for my work Napa Auto Parts based out of
7) (2006 - 2009) I fought in the MMA scene on Guam.
8) (2009) I'm with the Guam Parkour Association / Hawaii Parkour
9) (2010 - 2012) Camera Assistant & Scene designer for an episode of
Fitguamtv.com on Guam.
10) (2011) Camera Assistant for Guam's Best Dance Crew 2 for Jason Triplett (Producer for Fitguamtv.com).
11) (October 2011- 2012) working on a short trailer for Producer named Jason Triplett.
I was an Assistant DP,Actor & Grip assistant
12) (March 3,2012- Present) Videographer / Editor for Guam TV Production on Guam.
13) (July 20,2012- August 2012) Actor (2nd male lead role) and Action/Stunt Coordinator/stuntman for a short film named
"The Continuum" not to be released world wide. This short film is to be released on summer of 2013.
14) (2014) I was camera assistant for the short film titled "Madam"
15) (September2016 Japan) Actor and Camera operator for a short ESL Video. Produced and directed by Steven Lafever. ESL means English as Second Language.
16) (December 2016 Japan) 1 of 4 Co-Actors for a famous upcoming Japanese comedian.
17) (January 2017) I produced, shot and directed the music video "letters to ashes" by a band named "A long drive home".
I always do my best and work hard at what I'm doing as long as I'm given the opportunity to showcase that I'm a hard working, fast learning & a motivated individual who always strives to reinvent myself.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2018 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..