AquaJet Dive H2 Underwater Scooter Commercial
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Gender: Male and Female
$100 - $300 per day
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian, Pacific Islander, Other, Native American, Multiracial, Middle Eastern, Latino / Hispanic, East Indian, Asian, African-American
AquaJet is promoting its new diving scooter. Airfoil design, inspired by whale's tail, with cutting edge technology. This scooter is designed for recreational freediving.
Now we're looking for talents who are experienced on both commercial acting and water-sports, especially freediving. We need multiple actors, not just a male and a female.
What we want you to have:
1. Athletic body shape, positive appearance.
2. Certified free diver (PFI, FII, SSI, AIDA, etc. whatever you have, send me a photo). It's not an requirement, but you'll need show me something to prove at least you can hold your breath and skin dive a little bit, like around 10ft - 20ft.
3. No sea sickness (we might go on a boat).
4. Commercial/modeling experience.
5. I'd prefer you bring your own diving gear: wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, etc (you do need a wetsuit at this time of the year, I suggest bring a 5mm open-cell, although somebody might be good with 3mm). If you don't have some of the gear, don't worry, we might still figure a way to get something for you.
What we need you to do:
- operating our device underwater, make some nice moves with it.
- acting in some scenes on land (no audio recording)
Not locked yet. It'll based on everyone's schedule, and of course, the water condition.
We might do it on Oct. 20 and Oct. 28.
You can come in one day or both.
We'll shooting in several different locations: Catalina Island, Torrance Seashore, Redondo Beach breakwater, etc.
Even you're not available for the Catalina Island scene, in Oct. 15. We'd still like to have someone for other scenes.
$100 - $300, 10-hour day. Negotiable, depends on your acting experience and diving skill.
Transportation and lunch will be covered.
Please send the following information:
1. Resume (not a requirement, but I'd like to see it if you do have one)
2. Your pictures (headshot and full body picture)
3. Something about your acting work: a link of a commercial, underwater pictures, etc. (not a must-have, but better something than nothing)
4. Picture of your freediving certificate.
I attached two clips show you what kind device we have and what we need you to do underwater.
Please let me know if you have further questions.