Open Auditions for "Pericles" (Shakespeare in the park).
What if directors told you that one of Shakespeare's most famous plays of his time was co-authored by a pimp? What if directors told you each Act starts off with a guitar ballad of folk music by a character that was an actual poet who lived in the 14th century. What if directors promised there would be pirates? Welcome to the epic blockbuster that is Shakespeare's Pericles. GET LOST this July.
Be a part of the always fun and magical Shakespeare in the Park!
Actors, Musicians, Dancers, Performers needed!
- Be prepared to spend at least 20 minute.
- You will read from selections from the script at auditions.
- Performance Dates - July 21-29 (matinee Sunday 22 at 2pm, no show weds July 25).
- Rehearsals will take place the weeks following auditions.
- Plan on rehearsing 3-6 nights per week (depending on size of your role) and to be there every night 2 weeks leading to the show.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105 UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB