Non-Union Auditions for "Dogfight" (through special arrangement with Music Theatre International)
Wednesday, July 26th, 7-10pm
Sunday, July 30th, 12-5pm
Callbacks (by invitation only):
Sunday, August 6th, 6-10pm
Wednesday, August 9th, 7-10pm
Audition Details and Requirements:
- Full song in the style of the show with sheet music in the appropriate key - an accompanist will be provided. No a cappella singing or CDs/iPods will be permitted.
- Cold readings from the script are possible.
- Provide a current resume and a headshot if available.
- List of all known conflicts between August 1st and November 12th (rehearsals are built around actors' schedules and consideration is taken for vacations).
- Please sign up for an audition using Sign Up Genius by following the link. If you do not schedule an audition appointment, you will be seen as availability permits.
Fridays: November 3rd & 10th at 8pm
Saturdays: November 4th & 11th at 8pm
Sundays: November 5th & 12th at 2pm
About the Show:
Before creating the Tony-winning sensation Dear Evan Hansen, writers Benj Pasek and Justin Paul delivered the heartbreaking and beautiful musical, Dogfight. This emotional journey depicts the blissful ignorance of youth, compassion in the face of cruelty and the ability to find true inner strength and acceptance despite the brutality of life and war.
It's November 21, 1963. On the eve of their deployment to a small but growing conflict in Southeast Asia, three young Marines set out for one final boys' night of debauchery. But, when Corporal Eddie Birdlace meets Rose, an awkward and idealistic waitress whom he enlists to win a heartless bet with his fellow recruits, she rewrites the rules of the game and teaches him the power of love and kindness.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105 UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB