Aspiring Model's Spring-Themed Portfolio Photo Shoot
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Asian, East Indian
Aspiring model, female, 18 to 35, sought for unique spring-themed, full-day photo session. The goal is to create eye-catching, artistic images for mutual portfolio use and/or possible submission to Vogue Italia for publication. In exchange for your hard work as a model, you will receive a wide range of professional images you can use to create a professional portfolio that shows you in a variety of looks and styles.
NOTE: Accepting submissions nationwide, but model selected must be available to travel to the shoot location at their own expense. If you can travel to the Philly area in Spring 2019, we want to hear from you.
Shoot in stunning locations including an 1800's gothic mansion estate: Amazing 70-acre property features English gardens, carriage house, stone courtyards, gazebos, a pond with fountain, stone cottages, etc. This is a unique opportunity for the right aspiring model with a strong work ethic and the right attitude - Serious inquiries only, please.
The goal is to create some beautiful and creative images together. In exchange for your work, you will earn a private, password-protected proof gallery w/at least 15 to 20+ professionally retouched images to use in your portfolio and/or social media.
Models should meet each of the following criteria/qualifications:
- Professional minded, reliable and goal oriented (Serious about modeling, good communication)
- Ability to take direction and learn as you go.
- Clothes/wardrobe for fashion and casual themes. Bold colors/looks/designs a plus!
- Height/weight proportionate. Petite through tall OK. Not looking for super models, but must be fit.
- Girl-next-door look. Pale and/or freckles a plus! Open to all looks. Prefer few to no tattoos.
- Fun, easy going, friendly, open-minded, expressive and adventurous. No divas please.
- Models should be open to shooting the full range of modeling genres.
- Open to submitting mutually agreed upon images to Vogue Italia for possible publication.
Fresh faces, new talent welcome! Work with a photographer and director who has extensive experience in creating modeling portfolios. Models should know who they're working with-- along with the goals, theme, etc., on any project. Research the photographer and his work before submitting your information for consideration.
If interested, please submit with an email with your full name, age, stats, list your experience (if any) provide email & phone contact information and a brief explanation of why you'd like to work on this project.