Model's Portfolio-Building TFP Photo Shoot
Ethnicity: Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, White / Caucasian
Aspiring model, female, 18 to 26, sought for fall-themed, full-day photo session. The goal is to create eye-catching, artistic images for portfolio use and/or possible submission to Vogue Italia for publication. In exchange for your hard work as a model, you will receive a range of professional images you can use to create a professional portfolio that shows you in a variety of looks and styles.
NOTE: Accepting submissions nationwide, but model selected must be available to travel to the shoot location at their own expense. If you can travel to the Philly area, late October or early November 2018, we want to hear from you.
Shoot in gorgeous, scenic locations including an 1800's gothic mansion estate. This amazing 70-acre property features English gardens, carriage house, stone courtyards, gazebos, pond with fountain, stone cottages, etc. This is a unique opportunity for the right model with an outstanding work ethic and the right attitude - Serious inquiries only, please.
Experience is welcome, but not as important as having the right look and attitude. The goal is to create some beautiful and creative images together. In exchange for your work, you will earn a private, password-protected proof gallery and at least 15+ professionally retouched images to use in your portfolio and/or social media.
Models should meet each of the following criteria/qualifications:
- Professional minded, reliable and goal oriented (Serious about modeling, good communication)
- Ability to take direction and learn as you go.
- Available wardrobe for fashion and casual themes. Bold colors/looks/designs a plus!
- Height/weight proportionate. Petite through tall OK. Not looking for super models, but must be fit.
- Girl-next-door look. Pale and/or freckles a plus! Open to all looks. Prefer few to no tattoos.
- Fun, easy going, friendly, adventurous and easy to get along with. No divas please.
- Models should be open to shooting the full range of/all modeling genres.
- Open to having any outstanding fashion/art images submitted to Vogue Italia for possible publication.
Work with a photographer and film director who has extensive experience in creating modeling portfolios. We believe all parties should know who they're working with-- goals, theme, etc., on any project. Research the photographer and his work before submitting your information for consideration. *If you do not meet our criteria or if you are uncomfortable with any aspect of this project, DO NOT APPLY. Serious-minded models only.
If interested, please send us an email with your full name, age, stats, list your experience (if any) provide contact information and a brief explanation of why you'd like to work on this project. If your submission lacks any of the requested information, you will not be considered.