Daytime Talk Show looking for men to come share their stories! If you can relate to any of the below, or have a story you'd like to share, I'd love to hear from you!
* Are you stuck in the friend zone and want to tell your friend you're in love with her?
* Is your hobby putting you in debt and you need to tell your significant other?
* Do you avoid talking about your feelings with your significant other?
* Does your wife or spouse make you feel like you can't do anything right?
* Do you need to tell your spouse something? (quit your job, career change, propose etc)
* Panel of men answering the questions all women want to know (why are you such a baby when you're sick? Why does it take you so long in the bathroom? Why can you never put your socks in the hamper?)
Travel accommodations provided, lost wages reimbursement, per diem, non union only
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105 UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB