Retail Product Specialist wanted for Demo Program on weekends representing a luxury coffee brand!
- Build brand awareness and increase sales through product demonstrations of the machines.
- Engage customers by offering samples and product demonstrations.
- Build positive working relationship with store management and associates.
- Educate customers on the coffee, machine, and club services.
- Close sales.
- Complete count of general machine and supplies inventory.
- Comply with quality standards set by client.
- Merchandise and maintain cleanliness of store display and machines.
- Timely Reporting results to agency and entering results on the client website.
- Polished, Professional, Reliable, and Energetic.
- Great communication skills. Able to speak clearly and confidently in front of groups of people.
- Sales experience - retail preferred.
Compensation: $21/hr plus incentives, paid training.
Please submit if interested!
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105 UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB