Acting, Modeling, Promo / Events, Theater, Band Gigs, Dancing, Singing
* Special Skills:
1) Singing (all genres)
2) Dancing (hip hop, jazz, and some ballet)
4) Violin (12 years)
5) Karate (Goju style - 2 years)
6) some photography
-I love to sing, dance, and act. I also love just hanging out with my closest friends taking pictures and making funny videos!
1) Danced hip hop my whole life
2) 2 years of ballet training
3) 3 years of jazz training
4) 1 year formal vocal training
5) Took various acting workshops and classes
6) 1.5 years Photography classes
1) Worked as a child model for Models and Images at around age 1.
2) Became a member of the Gregory Agency at age 13. We took weekly acting classes and traveled to Dallas, TX to compete in the MB Expo which is a talent competition. Took 1st Place for Monologue in my age group.
3) First theatre performance at age 13 in "Fiddler on the Roof" as a Villager. Was also in "Meet Me in St. Louis" as the Lead Chorus, "Bye Bye BIrdie" as Penelope, and "Dracula" as a Vampire Wife
4) First lead in a theatre production at age 16 in "Fame" as Carmen Diaz.
5) Directed first one act play "The Labors of Hercules Fitch" senior year in high school. Also played Nicole in the play.
6) Danced for high school's dance team for 3 years.
7) Helped teach a cheer clinic for middle schoolers in 2005.
8) Danced for junior college's dance team for 2 years. Made it to NDA Nationals in 2007.
9) Taught a hip hop class for Bates Dance Studios in Great Bend, KS.
10) Sang the "Star Spangled Banner" for various basketball games.
11) Became a member of the International Thespian Society at 16.
12) Currently on the Wichita Wild Dance Team for an indoor pro football team.
13) Wrote for my junior college's school paper for 2 years as the entertainment editor.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2021 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..