Acting, Modeling, Reality TV, Promo / Events, Theater, Band Gigs, Dancing, Voice-Over, Singing
I currently work security at CSL Behring in Illinois in North America and about to be a student again to finish my 1st degree. I am a connoisseur of sports, food, music, and somewhat of women when it comes to the little bit of charm that I do have. The women have gotten me into some problems in my recent years since being married though. I was an extra in the movie Rookie of the Year, which being a die hard NON Traditional Cub fan, begged my mother to take my sister and I to a cold Wrigley Field for that movie and it was a great experience to be in the scenes that had a young Barry Bonds and Bobby Bonilla in it. I once was in a play while attending college and prepared for a few roles and knew two of them while enjoying that whole experience it was a first as an adult. When I was younger I enjoyed and participated in more plays and grew up with somewhat of a blessed voice singing in the church choir, junior high choir for a year, and talent shows, but shied away from any spotlight during my high school years. Sports have been a mainstay in my whole life just as much as eating and food in general even though you wouldn't be able to tell by my frame. I grew up playing baseball from seven to twelve years old and basketball since nine or ten years old as far as organizational wise through most of my high school years , and football for one year of high school. I am a die hard Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, and Blackhawks fan. I had the pleasure to be around some Bears (Maurice Douglas, Cap Boso, etc.) playing basketball with them when I was a six and seven years old and did get the chance to meet Storman Norman Van Leir in my teenage years. My first sports influence came from my pops who was a well respected umpire and referee in the state of Illinois and growing up with a lot of family who was competitive and good athletes. Food on the other hand I was born to eat, cook, and grow. I did cook in the military, but that doesn't mean much compared to having a grandmother and grandfather who raised their own vegetables, fruit trees, hogs, chickens, and etc. Agriculture has definitely took a significant importance to my life and the relevance to life in general because of the health of what and how we eat. I can and also love to cook sometimes as well.
* October 30th 2014, I was given the opportunity to write an editorial piece that will be published during November that was created for me.
* 2012, while attending Le Cordon Bleu I presented an organic vegetable (sweet pickle homegrown from my grandmother's garden) to my teachers and other students and received great reviews. I was going to be allowed to present my product at a future school event as a project.
* worked as an Exec., helping build, manage, recreate, and promote my artist web pages, set up interviews for magazines, radio, newspapers, television (and appearances), shows, events, and other media outlets
* helped with videos as far as the treatments and the whole creative process and city permits for our first video 2004
* helped negotiate three different deals with the signing of two major independent deals; Universal (LIFE) and E-1 Koch Records and movies (Underground Railroad), which we hired a lawyer to get out of that contract
* helped coordinate and sell products such as shirts, hats, and cds by hand and in stores + give aways
* Invested and helped coordinate events and shows for my artist and business entity PERFECT TONE/THE COMMITTEE/THE MERCHANT BOYZ from 2004-2011 and a NEO SOUL... Funk Band of musicians from Chicago and Kankakee
* had music played and on top 10 play list on stations in Tokyo, Japan and the UK + New York, Chicago ( Power 92.3) and other places across the united states from 2004-2011
* over 50,000 cds sold and or given away, 500,000 followers, views, and fans of pages built up over 7 year period by my hands and on our own independently
* 2005-2006 we worked with a producer from Cool and the Gang; Joe Ali and performed at one of his events 'Talk Upon A Deal'
* 2009, my artist had a project with DJ EPPS a G-Unit/Shadyville DJ From 50 Cent's & Eminem's Lable
* 2010, we had one of our singles on one of GOOD MUSIC'S projects (Kanye West's lable) by producer KEEZO KANE
* was part of a Thanksgiving Food Drive at the Alamo Dome in San Antonio, Texas while in 'A' school in the military
* have been apart of food drive and donated clothes and food to the Salvation Army in Kankakee, Illinois
* before the military attended and was apart of many church events
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2019 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..