Acting, Modeling, Reality TV, Theater, Dancing, Voice-Over, Singing
Wade C. Greene
* 1999-2002: US Army JROTC; 2nd LT Public Affairs officer appointed as Varsity Rifle Team Commander
* Fall 2001: Public Affairs Officer; journalism duties such as interviewing key Officials in charge of organizing events for the city and school districts, editing the school ROTC newspaper and holding fundraiser tasks with my fellow subrogates to improve the program and help the community
* May 2013: COURT TV; "Supreme Court with Judge Karen." Season 1, Episode 43. Portraying a defendant to recreate real court cases in dramatization style adlib.
* May 2013: CBS; "NCIS LA." Season 4, Episode 24.Role: LA Marathon water vendor.
* May 2013: COMEDY CENTRAL; "Adam Divine's House Party." Role: House Party Guest
* July 2007: CPTV; "NC Wanted." Episode; "Baby Michael". Role: FT. Bragg Soldier and Sanitation Worker, reenacting true events in documentary setting regarding local towns people searching for missing children including the case of Baby Michael.
* March 2004: BLUE BOX PRODUCTIONS; "University Heights" (Imdb). Local Bartender.
TECHNICAL/INDEPENDENT FILM WORK * April 2010: Blowing Rock Productions; "SKINNY" (youtu.be/sYFRuC5t2TY) . Role: Shirm. Produced by WADE GREENE and GEORGE FULTON written by GEORGE FULTON edited by GEORGE FULTON co directed by GEORGE FULTON. * June 2011: Blowing Rock Productions; SKINNY Soundtrack (youtu.be/B-GXYxdXCEs). Role: Artist. Produced by WADE GREENE and GEORGE FULTON written by GEORGE FULTON edited by WADE GREENE directed by WADE GREENE and GEORGE FULTON * August 2011: Blowing Rock Productions, "GUILT'S DISGUISE". (youtu.be/L0TWUiI5ObI). produced, cinematography, written, edited and directed by WADE GREENE
* Summer 2009: NBA CARES CHARITY; Slam Dunk Contest. Phoenix AZ. I was the contracted production video crew, assigned by the Art Institute of Phoenix to produce a behind the scenes documentary of the event.
* Feb 2000: Special Olympics of Iowa; As the B Company platoon E7 Cadet Sgt First Class of Hoover High School's JROTC program, duties were to be the acting chaperone and too assist the athletes in a regional bowling tournament to raise money for the foundation.
* Dec 2000: General Colin Powell's Chamber of Commerce Dinner; color guard squad leader for the event dinner, to present the colors during the opening ceremonies. My duty was to present the high school ROTC program's colors to the special guests. General Powell, being a former ROTC cadet himself, we were on our toes to make sure to present the program in a fully fashioned. We had to show and set the example as a regional high school ROTC command to create paths for future officers and of the United States Military.
* DesMoines, IA 2007; Paul McCartney US TOUR. Wells Fargo Arena.
* Jan 2009 Scottsdale AZ; Young MC's "RELENTLESS" music video. Behind the scenes DP (Director of Photography).
STAND UP COMEDY
Comedy Cabana (Myrtle Beach SC), The Comedy Store ( Los Angeles CA), Comedy Phoenix (Scottsdale AZ), Collin's College ( Tempe AZ), Comedy House Theatre ( Columbia SC), The Funny Bone ( Urbandale IA), Billy Joes ( W. DesMoines IA), Art Institute of Phoenix (Phoenix AZ), Clean Comedy.Com (Phoenix AZ), Hidden House (Phoenix AZ), Mardi Gras (Scottsdale AZ), HAHA Comedy Club ( N. Hollywood CA)
* 2006; NUMBER the STARS; Role: The Giraffe. DesMoines Playhouse
* 2002; SINGING IN THE RAIN; Role: Enemy swordsmen. Columbia SC Town Theatre
* 2002; THE CRUCIBLE; Role: John Willard. Lincoln High School
caricature artist, cinematographer, video editor/Final Cut Pro, impersonator, Tec won do , fmr US Army National GD cook, US Army ROTC Public Affairs journalist/photographer, fmr ROTC 2nd LT. Rifle Team Commander/ qualified Olympic rifle Marksmen,
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2021 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..