- Took a 4-week Acting course at The New York Film Academy.
Consisted of, Shakespeare, Scene Study, Monologues, Acting for Film, Voice/Movement, Improvisation, Acting Technique, Audition Technique.
- Graduated from John Casablancas Acting and Modeling Agency/School.
- I'm very easy to get along and work with.
- I can't ever stay still, I have to always be into something, whether it be work, writing, filming, I can't stop.
- March third will be my fourth year working for MARS supermarket.
- Every time I show up to work you'll always get 110% out of me, but I'm going to have a lot of fun doing it.
- Football's the greatest sport every played, period.
- I played football for five years.
- I'm very picky about what I eat. I'm not a health freak, but I like to stay healthy.
- I also love to go to the gym and keep myself in shape.
- I met my goal of seeing 50 different movies in theaters every year.
- So many different movies, and people involved, have inspired me in so many different ways, that's why it's no question what I set out to do in life.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2020 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..