* Managed winning operations/cargo sales team in the airline industry
* Developed sales for over 500 accounts at Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines
* Initiated successful Canadian and East Coast sales program leading to
increase in sales by 3.5 %.
* Developed cost structures for major wholesale businesses shipping
perishables, i.e., flowers, plants, tropical fish, seafood.
* Strong background encompassing sales, operations, and staff motivation
in the airline and coffee industries.
* Marketed and managed coffee company kiosks (drive thrus), as well as
maintained and supplied coffee to four hotels in Washington State and
* Owned and marketed a real estate note finding business.
* Currently a co-owner of a television and film development production company, along with three other individuals.
The above is a much-shortened version of my resume. My work history is inclusive of 33 years in the airline industry. After an early retirement, I was involved in the coffee industry, a short stint in real estate, and currently in a start up business within the film/television industry.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2018 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..