Acting, Modeling, Promo / Events, Theater, Band Gigs, Singing
1) Cloud Person James and the Giant Peach
2) Reporter Midnight Wax (One Act)
3) First pig Three Little Pigs (in Spanish)
1) Narrator Eureka 150 (Musical rendition of 150 years since my college was founded)
2) Delivery woman In God's Office (One Act)
3) Chorus member Antigone
4) Haberdasher Taming of the Shrew
5) Servant Our American Cousin
6) Robot 4 Rossum's Univeral Robots (RUR)
7) Blind woman Blind Woman's Bluff (One Act)
1) Chorus member Fiddler on the Roof (St. James Community Theatre in Arlington Heights-2009)
I am most interested in theater, TV, and movies, but would be willing to be involved in the other gigs on the list above. I am really excited to work for your company and hope you give me the chance.
Disclaimer: Casting360 is not a talent agency, employer or a talent scout; the site is only a venue. Casting360 does not promise or facilitate employment. The number of casting calls available varies by location, roles available and the level of experience required. As with any business, results may vary, and will be based on individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of income the user may experience.
US Mailing address Casting Dynamics, 182 Howard Street #412, San Francisco, CA 94105
UK Mailing address Casting Dynamics, Ltd. ,14 Windmill Cl, Staining, FY3 0EB
© 2021 Casting360.com
Casting Dynamics, LLC \ Casting Dynamics, Ltd..